Why Google+ will be the best Social tool



Not being a blogger and not being a facebook user or twitter or any media tool that leaves my thoughts online, I felt I this one was worth sharing. I have a facebook page that was created back when it first appeared. I enjoyed it and used because you needed a login that you couldn't make up. It had to have a verified college e-mail and it was a great tool to enjoy. Since then and after some changes I have couldn't even delete my facebook and everything was liked even though it was a lie. So I made everything public and left it at that.

Google+ just announced that in order to have a google+ account you must use your real name. I am overjoyed with excitement as this is a major step in taking the internet to innovation. When people cannot lie or create embelish, they become scared. Scared and worried that they might have a responsibility to someone but themselves. That anything they do will be long term and there will be no button that erases what they have done. Eminem says it "Life is no Nintendo Game" the internet is the greatest tool man has built and when we make decisions like this that make us become accountable for actions, we think twice and three times and eventually creation can begin and work can be accomplished. So Google, Larry in general I applaud what you have done and have true appreciation for the company you have created.

Seth M Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment